Over the last few decades, extraordinary developments have been noticed in security-related problems, all around the world. With an increased demand for security video surveillance system has become a vital part of the research.
Video management is the getting recording of the video which is captured by the camera and is further being transferred to the video surveillance system. In video management system videos taken by the cameras can be carried, handled, and transferred to the other viewers. Video surveillance systems usually contain video management systems. These are as follows:
Digital video recorder (DVR): In this videos are recorded on a hard disk. Its frame can be changed from real-time to time-lapse to save the disk space. Comparatively, they are more flexible than others. It supports remote viewing over the internet. It has software, hardware, and video storage features.
Hybrid digital video recorders (HDVRs): They support IP cameras and can perform all the functions of (DVR). They also support IPs and megapixel cameras.
Network Video Recorder (NVR): Network video recorder only supports IP cameras and do require encoder for supporting other cameras. NVR can record videos from various digital CCTV cameras that are transferred over the network.
Along with network security, one should also be concerned about the physical security of his business. A perfect way to avoid physical security concerns is to establish a video surveillance system for his office. It has many functions to perform for you. These systems can detect crime and can provide you with a clear photo of the offender. They can also control harassment issues.
Benefits Of Surveillance System
There are five common benefits of using video surveillance security system, which includes:
- Enhanced security: If you are establishing a surveillance system that means you are proceeding towards the protection of your business, and with that, you will also get the peace of mind. A person can move freely without any fear of invading or theft, which ultimately reduces the stress throughout the company. Workers are also stressed free from getting harassed and many other issues due to the capturing of the evidence by the surveillance system.
- Improved Performance: When employees would know that they are being recorded, they would automatically tend to improve their performance and waste less time. Usually, 20% of work time is spent on important issues whereas the rest of the time is being wasted. One can rebuke any obvious time-wasting event caught on camera. In an exact manner, if an employee puts in extra effort to do something extraordinary, he can be rewarded. The footage pf either of these events is vital for training and HR purposes. A cautious issue with a surveillance system is always with employee's privacy. In most of the cases, one should only review footage only when necessary, to avoid unnecessary monitoring.
- Omitted HR Stress: Not all cases of unpleasant cases are being reported. Video surveillance systems give unquestionable proof of events with proper time stamps and replay the ability of footage. They also can record the audio. If any case were to come up, you can review the footage to get the impartial look at what had happened. In a nutshell, we can say that they reduce HR stress by giving sound evidence that allows you to make your decision effectively.
- Reduced the probability of Crime: When people think of this system they also think about them being captured in the cameras. The camera placed inside or outside the premises, can detect the malicious destruction towards it and can also detect the theft.
- Lessen The Insurance Payment: Getting a video surveillance system in a place can effectively reduce insurance charges. With cameras, you can prevent your business from false information given by an employee and many other lame claims, as well as causes the reduction of crimes. It prevents you from legal proceedings which in turn reduces the insurance prices.
Display Of Surveillance Video
The captured video is usually viewed by the human being for past investigations. Few surveillance videos are being watched continuously for keeping an eye on the things happening in a particular area, whereas the same videos can be checked online, infrequently by the owner.
Videos can be watched in four different ways, which are:
Local: It is directly via a digital video recorder.
Remote: This is through an application already installed or using any other powerful web server.
Mobile Viewing: It is via mobile.
Video Wall: Where a lot of cameras are connected at the same time on a big wall. The focus automatically shifts to the point where alarm rings.
Hence, we can see from the above discussion that the video surveillance security system serves us with a vital role of easy check and balance. Our company provides you with the best quality of this system, as our motto is to make our clients secure and satisfied.