The purpose of this policy is to comply with privacy legislation which requires organizations to build privacy policies that outline how they collect, use and disclose personal information.
There are three beneficial outcomes to this policy:
- Increase customer trust. When our visitors, clients, or employees become concerned about the privacy of their personal information, they have a resource they can inspect to be reassured. This document helps reinforce their perception of trust for our company.
- Reduce risk and liability. When we comply with our legal obligations surrounding the management of customer data, we are therefore protecting the company from associated risks which occur from data loss or theft.
- Expose organizational weakness. By taking the time to understand this policy, we are taking the time to think about our customer’s private data and what we are currently doing to protect it.
- This policy outlines how A-List Security Group Inc. collects, uses, retains, safeguards discloses, and disposes of the personal information of its customers, employees, and website visitors.
Our website address is www.alistsecurity.com
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
USE OF INFORMATION
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, and inform users about promotional offers.
- To aggregate Non-Personal Information in order to track trends and analyze usage patterns on the Site.
- To improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service and personalize your experience.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey.
- To send periodic emails for system communication purposes. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information from unauthorized access when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems.
The company hereby warrants, represents, and covenants that it has and will maintain a comprehensive written information security program that complies with applicable privacy laws. Company’s information security program shall include appropriate administrative, technical, physical, organizational, and operational safeguards and other security measures that ensure:
- the safeguarding of personal information contained in both paper and electronic records;
- the security and confidentiality of personal information in a manner consistent with applicable industry standards; and
- protection against any actual or suspected unauthorized processing, loss, use, disclosure, or acquisition of or access to any personal information.
- If Company suspects or becomes aware of any unauthorized access to any client data or personal data by any unauthorized person or a third party, or becomes aware of any other security breach relating to personal data held or stored by Company under this Agreement (“Data Breach”), Company shall immediately notify the client in writing and shall fully cooperate with the client at company’s expense to prevent or stop such Data Breach. In the event of such Data Breach, Company shall fully and immediately comply with applicable laws, and shall take the appropriate steps to remedy such Data Breach.